Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Professional Development Presentation

Sorry I'm a little late on my blog...I've had a busy couple of days. 

We presented our project last friday to the teachers at professional development, which was very nerve-racking because I have had most of them so it was weird to feel like we were the teachers and they were the students! 

Anyway I think the presentation went really well. The teachers seemed to be really interested in the different apps that we were showing them to use in the classroom. Our group talked aboout using schoology discussions between students to help each other understand concepts when they are out of the classroom. 

I hope that we get more opportunities to do stuff like that because it was really fun and I think it really helped the teachers. 

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment