Monday, September 14, 2015

Twitter Chats

This week in class we learned about twitter chats. We are going to be apart of twitter chats ourselves. I think twitter chats are a good way to get other peoples opinion and get people talking about different issues(in 140 characters). 

I think I could use a twitter chat in my passion project to get people talking about toxic charity. I would be able to ask questions about what people know about it and get their opinions too. I think twitter is an amazing way to communicate, people from all over can input their opinion and learn about different topics or issues going on in the world. Why you ask? You only have 140 characters to get your point across. So its very hard to get off topic in one tweet. 

I hope everyone has a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard to respond. But I would say the 140 limit lets everyone be heard and no response look more important than another.

    ReplyDelete