Sunday, October 25, 2015

Roadblock Week!

This week has been kind of stressful week because I had to change my Genius Time project, so I had to redo my proposal idea and send it in. So I've had a really hard time trying to catch myself up and make sure that it still shows my passion thoroughly. I finally finished my second proposal yesterday and felt really good about where my project is going to go. 

I will being doing a video about toxic charity and my experience with third world countries. I will be conducting interviews from people who have gone to mission trips with toxic charities in mind and also a company in Nicaragua who spreads awareness about Toxic Charity. Next week, I will start to write all of my interview questions, and start scheduling my interviews to get everything started! 

I learned this week that just because there is an obstacle in your way doesn't mean everything has come crashing down, it just means you have to rethink how you want to impact people.

No comments:

Post a Comment