Friday, October 30, 2015

Figuring it out...

Community Showcase is next week! Now that I've done a 180 on my project, I'm ready for next week to talk about it and talk about everything involved with my project. I've written all my interview questions and now I need to get in touch with everyone who I'm interviewing and find a time to shoot it! But first I'm focusing on the showcase next week. I picked up my poster board and glitter letters and I'm ready to get started on it! I plan to fill the poster board with pictures and memories from mission trips that I've personally been on. I'll probably add a short story about my mentors and obviously what my project is about. The digital part I haven't quite figured out what it is going to be, whether it's pictures, stories, or memories from Nica. 

But I think what's most important is a catchy title....which I don't have(Any ideas??)

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment