Friday, November 6, 2015

Community Showcase is over!

Last night was awesome! The community showcase turn out was amazing, all of the parents, friends and teachers that showed up and were so supportive of our projects. I was so nervous that I wasn't going to be able to explain my project and people weren't going to understand what I was talking about. But I had so many people say that they understood and and had never heard of toxic charity. Even Mrs. McNeilly said she hadn't really understood what my project was about until yesterday. 

At first I was really nervous about talking to people but I realized that when I'm talking about Nicaragua I'm not nervous. I guess because when your passionate about something you don't really have to force anything when your talking about it. 

For those of you who weren't able to come last night but wanted to see my poster here it is!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment