Friday, February 26, 2016

World of 7 billion Contest Week

Sorry I haven't written anything in a while!

These past two weeks have been packed with a video projects! We are doing the World of 7 billion video contest which touches on the topics of public health, water scarcity, and deforestation. The video had to be about one of these topics to provide education about it. My video isn't actually completed yet because I've missed a couple days of class but mine will be about water scarcity and how we take it to our advantage. It's gonna be a 60 second jam packed video that explains what we have been doing to destroy our water supply. 

I was able to see everyone's draft and they looked amazing! The way they made it interesting was awesome! I can't wait to see what the contest says! 

No comments:

Post a Comment